Higher balances earn greater dividends
Our Business Money Market accounts help South Dakota business owners create an emergency fund or make excess cash earn interest at a higher rate - all while being able to access funds whenever necessary.
Choose from two Money Market Account options
- Money Market Invest Account earns interest daily with no fees and no minimum deposit
- Premier High-Yield Money Market requires a $2,500 minimum balance and earns tiered rates ($7.50 monthly service fee applies if balance drops below minimum)
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals and deposits
Direct Connect for Quicken® and QuickBooks™
- A faster and simpler way to manage your finances
- Free, near real-time connection to your BHFCU personal and business accounts
- Automatically download transactions and update account balances
- Pay bills and transfer money directly from Quicken® and QuickBooks™
- Register for Direct Connect in Online Banking under the Do More tab.
Money Management, Made Easy
- A simple, secure, and free way to manage your finances
- Set goals, manage budgets, categorize your spending, and more.
- Start planning for your future with Money Management
SBA Disaster Assistance
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering states with a low-interest federal disaster loan for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). To start your SBA relief loan, click here.
Regular, Money Mammal, VIBZ AccountDividends compounded and credited monthly
$25.00 Minimum Daily Balance required to earn the stated APY
|Minimum Opening Deposit||APY||Dividend Rate|
Peace of mind comes from insurance options tailored to your business needs.
Read the latest headlines here. View all News & Events