Helping Students Succeed Since 1997
BHFCU’s School Support Drive, formerly known as the School Supply Drive, has been helping local students succeed since 1997. In past years, we’ve donated over 100,000 school supplies to kids across South Dakota.
Over the years, the needs of schools have changed, and we’re shifting with them. Moving forward, we are focusing our efforts on monetary support, working with schools and communities to identify their greatest needs. Whether it’s recess equipment, headphones, computer software licenses, or helping fund a mental health room, we want to assist!
How can you help?
- Hold a fundraiser at your business. Contact us at 605-858-6155 to get on board.
- Make an individual monetary donation!
- Contribute through Venmo, PayPal, or a credit card with our partner Givebutter. Select “BHFCU School Support Drive” from the drop-down menu!
- Stop by any Black Hills Federal Credit Union location.
- Mail a check to Black Hills FCU Charitable Fund, 2700 North Plaza Drive, Rapid City, SD 57702. Add “BHFCU School Support Drive” in the memo.
Black Hills FCU Charitable Fund is a 501(c)(3) organization funded entirely by donations. All contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.