Create a financial cushion for your business
When you need an additional savings account for your South Dakota business, our Special Savings account hits the mark with solid rates that allow you to reach your savings milestones.
Put a little extra away for your business
- Flexible savings accounts for specific savings goals
- Good for creating an emergency fund for your business
Direct Connect for Quicken® and QuickBooks™
- A faster and simpler way to manage your finances
- Free, near real-time connection to your BHFCU personal and business accounts
- Automatically download transactions and update account balances
- Pay bills and transfer money directly from Quicken® and QuickBooks™
- Register for Direct Connect in Online Banking under the Do More tab.
Money Management, Made Easy
- A simple, secure, and free way to manage your finances
- Set goals, manage budgets, categorize your spending, and more.
- Start planning for your future with Money Management
SBA Disaster Assistance
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering states with a low-interest federal disaster loan for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). To start your SBA relief loan, click here.
Regular, Money Mammal, VIBZ AccountDividends compounded and credited monthly
$25.00 Minimum Daily Balance required to earn the stated APY
|Minimum Opening Deposit||APY||Dividend Rate|
Peace of mind comes from insurance options tailored to your business needs.
Read the latest headlines here. View all News & Events