The best rewards card for your South Dakota business
Our Visa Signature® Rewards Business Credit Card puts the power in your hands. This Black Hill Federal Credit Union’s top-of-the-line credit card rewards card racks up bonus points every time you use it.
This card makes rewards a serious business
- Earn points for every qualifying dollar you spend using your card - redeemable for merchandise, travel or experience rewards through ScoreCard Rewards1
- Exclusive access to offers for travel and shopping, fine wine and food, and sports and entertainment through Signature Perks
- 24 Hour Visa Signature Concierge books travel, helps obtain tickets, makes restaurant reservations and shop for the perfect gift
- APR as low as 11.90%, depending on your credit score (See our credit card rates and terms)
- No fees for maintenance, set-up, balance transfers or cash advances2
- Grace period on purchases
- $25,000 Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver3
- $1 Million Travel Accident Insurance3
- Provides access to emergency roadside assistance and other travel assistance3
- Automatically doubles the time period of manufacturer's warranty on eligible items3
- Personal Identity Theft3
- Register for Card Alerts on all of your BHFCU Cards
- Access 24/7 Card Support for a lost or stolen card, denied transactions, transaction verification, and more.
Online and Mobile Service - ScoreCard Rewards
- View your Rewards points balance on the Online Banking homepage and in our Mobile App
- Click the ScoreCard Rewards button to automatically log in to scorecardrewards.com – no password required.
- Easily redeem your points for gift cards, travel options, electronics, and more.
Card Alerts and Controls
Easily manage your BHFCU debit and credit cards with the click of a button. Available in the BHFCU Mobile App and Online Banking, instantly disable and enable your card; merchant restrictions, spending limits, alerts, and more.
SBA Disaster Assistance
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering states with a low-interest federal disaster loan for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). To start your SBA relief loan, click here.
If your card is lost or stolen, call 605.718.1818 or 800.482.2428
1ScoreCard Terms and Conditions
2Cash Advances do incur finance charges beginning on the date of posting.
3See Guide to Benefits
Read the latest headlines here. View all News & Events