Simple, hassle-free checking for your South Dakota organization
If your organization has basic checking needs, consider this business account that provides convenient access without a balance requirement.
Go-to checking for nonprofit organizations
- Open with an initial deposit of any amount
- Includes 50 free checks written per calendar month and 100 free checks deposited per calendar month*
- Free coin counting and zipper bag
- No monthly service fee1
- No minimum balance requirement
- Reorder checks within Online Banking
Direct Connect for Quicken® and QuickBooks™
- A faster and simpler way to manage your finances
- Free, near real-time connection to your BHFCU personal and business accounts
- Automatically download transactions and update account balances
- Pay bills and transfer money directly from Quicken® and QuickBooks™
- Register for Direct Connect in Online Banking under the Do More tab.
Money Management, Made Easy
- A simple, secure, and free way to manage your finances
- Set goals, manage budgets, categorize your spending, and more.
- Start planning for your future with Money Management
Many of our members have the same questions, so we've compiled the common questions and answers here to save some time. If you don't find the answers you need, feel free to contact us.
Read the latest headlines here. View all News & Events