Simple, hassle-free checking for your South Dakota organization
If your organization has basic checking needs, consider this business account that provides convenient access without a balance requirement.
Go-to checking for nonprofit organizations
- Open with an initial deposit of any amount
- Includes 50 free checks written per calendar month and 100 free checks deposited per calendar month*
- Free coin counting and zipper bag
- No monthly service fee1
- No minimum balance requirement
- Reorder checks within Online Banking
Direct Connect for Quicken® and QuickBooks™
- A faster and simpler way to manage your finances
- Free, near real-time connection to your BHFCU personal and business accounts
- Automatically download transactions and update account balances
- Pay bills and transfer money directly from Quicken® and QuickBooks™
- Register for Direct Connect in Online Banking under the Do More tab.
Money Management, Made Easy
- A simple, secure, and free way to manage your finances
- Set goals, manage budgets, categorize your spending, and more.
- Start planning for your future with Money Management
SBA Disaster Assistance
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering states with a low-interest federal disaster loan for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). To see if your business is eligible for SBA disaster assistance, click here.
* Accounts are subject to additional activity fees. All fees are subject to change.
1 Restrictions apply and organization must qualify.
Read the latest headlines here. View all News & Events