The Member Auto Sale is back for another year, and we can’t wait to see you! List your vehicle to sell or shop a great selection of member-owned vehicles with on-site financing available!
BHFCU Member Auto Sale
Saturday, June 24: 8 am – 11 am
BHFCU Plaza Drive MSC, 2700 N Plaza Drive, Rapid City
New this year, coffee and breakfast will be available for purchase! (We will be there early for you, sellers!)
Sell Your Vehicle
- BHFCU members are eligible to sell vehicles at the Member Auto Sale.
- Applications are available now online or at any BHFCU location. The final application deadline is Wednesday, June 21, at 5 pm MT.
- BHFCU takes care of the advertising and brings interested buyers to you! Applications completed by Friday, May 26, will be included in the Rapid City Journal listing.
Buy a Vehicle
- The sale is open to the public - anyone can buy!
- Expect a mix of vehicles and recreational vehicles to choose from. Previous years have included sedans, SUVs, trucks, classic cars, campers, RVs, boats, motorcycles, and more.
- On-site vehicle financing with expert lenders is available. View rates here.
- Don’t miss this opportunity to find a quality, fairly priced, pre-owned vehicle!
*Rates effective as of April 1, 2023, and subject to change without notice. (APR = Annual Percentage Rate)
Loan Payment Example: At 2.75% annual percentage rate (APR) for a 60 month term with 0% down, monthly payments are calculated at $17.86 per $1,000.00 borrowed.
Not all borrowers will qualify for lowest APR or 0% down. To find out if you qualify, call BHFCU at 605-718-1818 or 1-800-482-2428 or ask your Black Hills Area auto dealer.
Note: Vehicles with over 125,000 miles have a maximum term of 36 months. Vehicles with over 200,000 miles have a maximum term of 24 months. Some terms subject to minimum amount financed.
A 1% reduction in the Value and Rebuilder interest rates on automobile, recreational vehicle, personal, mobile home, and home equity loans will be given to those members who have successfully completed the Credit When Credit is Due course. This discount does not apply to line of credit loans or credit cards.