A mortgage that serves your best interest
Buying a home is a significant life achievement. We can help you reach your homeownership goals in South Dakota, Montana, and Wyoming with mortgage options that address a diverse range of needs – purchases and refinances, first mortgages and conventional mortgages, adjustable and fixed mortgage rates, and various terms. You also get peace of mind that comes from doing business with Black Hills Federal Credit Union directly, rather than dealing with an unknown entity that services your mortgage. We specialize in true in-house portfolio lending, which is rare in the marketplace. Contact our mortgage experts today so we can help you find the home loan that fits best.
Mortgages for first-time buyers and experienced homeowners
- Low down payment option gives you more buying power
- Available for stick-built homes and manufactured/mobile homes
- Choose between fixed and adjustable interest rates for various terms
- Borrow up to $484,350 (depending on your creditworthiness)
- We underwrite, process, originate and service mortgages in-house, with secondary mortgages also available
- First-time homebuyer loans available through South Dakota Housing Development Authority
8 Things to Consider During the Home Buying Process
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or experienced homeowner, purchasing a home can be an exciting and stressful time. Developing a better understanding of the home buying process can help you navigate many of the pitfalls that can put a strain on your time, energy, and bank account.
South Dakota Mortgage Representatives
We understand buying a home is among the most important purchases you'll make. Our mortgage experts are experienced professionals who are prepared to help you through the process from choosing the right loan product to closing. View current Mortgage Rates.
Read the latest headlines here. View all News & Events