Mobile check deposit makes it easier
Whenever you travel throughout South Dakota and beyond, you can use our Mobile Deposit on your smartphone to deposit checks without visiting a BHFCU branch.
Mobile Deposit empowers your finances
- Deposit checks quickly, anytime, using our mobile app and the camera on your mobile device
- Save time
- View our Mobile Deposit tutorial
- Access our FAQs
How to Deposit Your Checks
- After you download our app, log in
- Select Deposits from the menu bar and choose Make New Deposit
- Be sure to sign the back of your check and add "For Mobile Deposit Only at BHFCU"
- Select the account where you'd like the funds deposited, enter the amount you are depositing and click Continue
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check using your device's camera
- Verify the deposit details and confirm the deposit
- Select View Deposit History to check the status of your deposits or ensure your deposit has been completed by checking your transaction history
Tips for Using Mobile Deposit
- Use a background that gives contrast between your check and the surrounding area
- Ensure the entire check is visible
- Make sure the check is in focus and well-lit
- Retake the picture if the photo is blurry
Seeing an image like this when you try to submit a mobile deposit check? Rotate your phone 180 degrees, so the text is upside-down and it should come to life.
Read the latest headlines here. View all News & Events