Dividend-bearing checking for your South Dakota business
If your business maintains larger deposits in checking, you can leverage those balances over $1,500 by earning interest on them. You'll maintain convenient, anytime access to your money while idle funds grow at a competitive rate.
Get the business checking account that puts in overtime
- $1,500 minimum balance to earn dividends (earned daily, paid and compounded monthly)
- $7.50 monthly service fee waived if $1,500 minimum balance is maintained
- Free Business Check Card and cashier's checks
- Includes free access to Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Direct Deposit and Phone Banking
- Includes 50 free checks written per calendar month and 100 free checks deposited per calendar month*
- Reorder checks within Online Banking
- Free coin counting and zipper bag
- .25% Dividend Rate
- .25% Annual Percentage Yield
- Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA
Direct Connect for Quicken® and QuickBooks™
- A faster and simpler way to manage your finances
- Free, near real-time connection to your BHFCU personal and business accounts
- Automatically download transactions and update account balances
- Pay bills and transfer money directly from Quicken® and QuickBooks™
- Register for Direct Connect in Online Banking under the Do More tab.
Money Management, Made Easy
- A simple, secure, and free way to manage your finances
- Set goals, manage budgets, categorize your spending, and more.
- Start planning for your future with Money Management
SBA Disaster Assistance
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering states with a low-interest federal disaster loan for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). To start your SBA relief loan, click here.
* Accounts are subject to additional activity fees. All fees are subject to change.
Read the latest headlines here. View all News & Events