Dividend-bearing checking for your South Dakota business
If your business maintains larger deposits in checking, you can leverage those balances over $1,500 by earning interest on them. You'll maintain convenient, anytime access to your money while idle funds grow at a competitive rate.
Get the business checking account that puts in overtime
- $1,500 minimum balance to earn dividends (earned daily, paid and compounded monthly)
- $7.50 monthly service fee waived if $1,500 minimum balance is maintained
- Free Business Check Card, money orders and cashier's checks
- Includes free access to Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Direct Deposit and Phone Banking
- Includes 50 free checks written per calendar month and 100 free checks deposited per calendar month*
- Reorder checks within Online Banking
- Free coin counting and zipper bag
- See our current dividend and yield rates here
- Federally insured to at least $250,000 by the NCUA
Direct Connect for Quicken® and QuickBooks™
- A faster and simpler way to manage your finances
- Free, near real-time connection to your BHFCU personal and business accounts
- Automatically download transactions and update account balances
- Pay bills and transfer money directly from Quicken® and QuickBooks™
- Register for Direct Connect in Online Banking under the Do More tab.
Money Management, Made Easy
- A simple, secure, and free way to manage your finances
- Set goals, manage budgets, categorize your spending, and more.
- Start planning for your future with Money Management
* Accounts are subject to additional activity fees. All fees are subject to change.
Many of our members have the same questions, so we've compiled the common questions and answers here to save some time. If you don't find the answers you need, feel free to contact us.
Read the latest headlines here. View all News & Events