We'll help you lessen the financial shock of health careOpen a Health Savings Account (HSA) and start saving for future medical expenses. To open one of our South Dakota HSAs, you must be a Black Hills Federal Credit Union member currently enrolled in a High-Deductible Health Plan.
Start planning now
- No fees to open or maintain your account
- Rollovers welcome
- Competitive savings rate
- Tax-deferred earnings
- Tax-deductible contributions (consult your tax advisor for full details)
- Includes checks or debit card for easy access
Direct Connect for Quicken® and QuickBooks™
- A faster and simpler way to manage your finances
- Free, near real-time connection to your BHFCU personal and business accounts
- Automatically download transactions and update account balances
- Pay bills and transfer money directly from Quicken® and QuickBooks™
- Register for Direct Connect in Online Banking under the Do More tab.
Money Management, Made Easy
- A simple, secure, and free way to manage your finances
- Set goals, manage budgets, categorize your spending, and more.
- Start planning for your future with Money Management
Regular, Money Market, VIBZ, Keenager AccountDividends compounded and credited monthly
$25.00 Minimum Daily Balance required to earn the stated APY
NEEDS TO BE FILLED OUT
|Minimum Opening Deposit||APY||Dividend Rate|
Receive complimentary Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance to enhance your life insurance policy.
Read the latest headlines here. View all News & Events