South Dakota Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance CoverageBHFCU Insurance’s coverage of recreational vehicle includes, but is not limited to:
- Bodily injury liability: Covers the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Medical payments: Covers the treatment of passengers and yourself when injured in an accident.
- Property damage liability: Covers the damage you caused to someone’s property.
- Collision: Covers the damage to your vehicle from a collision.
- Other than collision: Covers the damage to your vehicle caused by hail, fire, vandalism, etc.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorists coverage: Covers you and your passengers if the guilty party does not have enough coverage.
- Roadside assistance: Covers you if you have a flat tire, lock your keys in your car, run out of gas, etc.
- Aftermarket parts/Accessories: Covers damage to your customizations and personal belongings.