South Dakota Homeowners Insurance
South Dakota Homeowners Insurance CoverageBHFCU Insurance’s homeowners insurance policies include, but are not limited to:
- Dwelling: Covers the cost to rebuild your home, but does not include the value of your land.
- Other structures: Covers other structures on your property like a shed, detached garage, etc.
- Personal property: Covers your personal belongings within your policy limitations.
- Loss of use: Covers temporary living costs if your home is being repaired for a covered loss.
- Personal liability: Covers damages for which you are legally liable.
- Medical payments: Covers additional medical expenses when others are injured on your property.
- Scheduled personal property: Covers specific valuable items.