Home Loans to Fit Your Needs
Whether you’re building a new home or purchasing an existing structure, we are equipped to assist with the process. With several competitive mortgage solutions, we can help make your homeownership dreams a reality.
Are you looking to build your dream home from the ground up? BHFCU’s Construction Loans offer financing terms to provide the flexibility you need.
- Up to 95% financing
- Single-close loan, so you only pay closing costs once
- Can be used to make improvements before you move in
- Interest-only payments during the construction period (up to six months)
Loans for Existing Homes
Whatever category you fall into, we offer loans managed entirely in-house, which means we underwrite, process, originate, and service. You personally know the people you make loan payments to. With in-house options offering up to 100% financing, we can meet your home loan needs.
- Conventional Mortgages: a traditional loan option for purchasing a home, choose between fixed and adjustable interest rates for various terms
- FHA Loans: an ideal choice for borrowers who need a low down payment (typical for first-time homebuyers), this option is insured by the Federal Housing Administration
- VA Loans: for eligible military service members and their families, these loans provide special terms for the buyer
- SDHDA Loans: in partnership with the South Dakota Housing Development Authority, this loan offers first-time homebuyer programs to assist low and moderate-income individuals to achieve homeownership goals
- USDA Loans: specific to rural areas, this home loan provides financing to low and moderate-income families looking to buy a home in the country
- Home Improvement Loans: for those looking to make updates to their home, this loan can help even with little to no equity
Our lending experts are ready to help you reach your homeownership goals and determine the products for which you qualify. For more details, visit bhfcu.com/mortgage or call 605-718-1818.