Helping students succeed since 1997
Through an annual School Supply Drive, the Black Hills FCU Charitable Fund makes it possible for students in more than 60 area schools in 15 communities to start the school year with the tools and confidence they need to be successful. The extraordinary success of the Drive is a testament to the generosity of Black Hills Federal Credit Union's members, area businesses, hundreds of individuals, and the volunteer efforts of BHFCU employees.
As our 24th Annual School Supply Drive comes to a close, we collected over 75,000 school supplies thanks to your generosity. Those supplies were donated to more than 65 area schools and youth organizations.
*The School Supply Drive is organized and supported by the Black Hills FCU Charitable Fund.
How Can You Help?
- Want to hold a drive at your location during our 25th Annual School Supply Drive in 2021? Contact Heidi Bulman at 605-858-6155.
- Donate school supplies at any Rapid City Black Hills Federal Credit Union location anytime.
- Make a monetary donation, and we’ll do the shopping for you.
- Mail your tax-deductible contribution to Black Hills FCU Charitable Fund, 2700 North Plaza Drive, Rapid City, SD 57702.
- Shop at AmazonSmile, and Amazon will donate to the Black Hills FCU Charitable Fund.
- To donate online, click below
Black Hills FCU Charitable Fund is a 501(c)(3) organization funded entirely by donations. All contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Black Hills Energy; West River Electric Association; Rapid Packaging; Liberty Superstores; Midwest Campers; Family Fare Supermarket; Rosenbaum Signs; Loyal Order of Moose #1137; Ketel Thorstenson; West Hills Village; Casey Peterson and Associates; Wright Vision Center; Jackalope; South Dakota Mines; Monument Health; Rapid City Public Library; Gunderson Palmer Nelson and Ashmore; A & W Window Cleaning; and all other generous business, individuals, and BHFCU employees.
Thank you to our 2020 School Supply Drive Donors!
Read the latest headlines here. View all News & Events