South Dakota Vehicle Insurance
Start your next outdoor adventure knowing your fun is insured with BHFCU Insurance. Whether it’s an ATV, snowmobile, motorcycle, boat, camper, or motorhomes, our insurance professionals are here to ensure you have the proper coverage for your needs. We’re dedicated to helping you secure the lowest premium possible. Call us at 605.718.7888
or text at 605.937.7836
to start your FREE
insurance review today!
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Coverage
BHFCU Insurance’s coverage of recreational vehicle includes, but is not limited to:
- Bodily injury liability: Covers the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Medical payments: Covers the treatment of passengers and yourself when injured in an accident.
- Property damage liability: Covers the damage you caused to someone’s property.
- Collision: Covers the damage to your vehicle from a collision.
- Other than collision: Covers the damage to your vehicle caused by hail, fire, vandalism, etc.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorists coverage: Covers you and your passengers if the guilty party does not have enough coverage.
- Roadside assistance: Covers you if you have a flat tire, lock your keys in your car, run out of gas, etc.
- Aftermarket parts/Accessories: Covers damage to your customizations and personal belongings.
- Review your insurance policy with an agent.
- Call at 605.718.7888 or text us at 605.937.7836 to file a claim.
- If you have a quick question, text us at 605.937.7836.
ATV’s and dirt bikes that are licensed for road use are not always covered on a standard policy. Make sure you have the appropriate coverage.
Request a Quote