Review your homeowners insurance with us
Home repairs can be costly without the proper insurance. Make sure your home has the right coverage for all four seasons. Our friendly, knowledgeable agents can help you determine if you have the right homeowners insurance coverage. Our goal is to ensure your peace of mind by creating the perfect homeowners policy at the lowest price for your needs. Contact us at 605.718.7888 to start your FREE insurance review today!
Homeowners Insurance Coverage
BHFCU Insurance’s homeowners insurance policies include, but are not limited to:
- Dwelling: Covers the cost to rebuild your home, but does not include the value of your land.
- Other structures: Covers other structures on your property like a shed, detached garage, etc.
- Personal property: Covers your personal belongings within your policy limitations.
- Loss of use: Covers temporary living costs if your home is being repaired for a covered loss.
- Personal liability: Covers damages for which you are legally liable.
- Medical payments: Covers additional medical expenses when others are injured on your property.
- Scheduled personal property: Covers specific valuable items.