South Dakota Homeowners Insurance
Home repairs in South Dakota can be costly without the proper insurance. Make sure your home has the right coverage for all four seasons. BHFCU Insurance's friendly, knowledgeable agents can help you determine if you have the right homeowners insurance coverage. Our goal is to ensure your peace of mind by creating the perfect homeowners policy at the lowest price for your needs. Call us at 605.718.7888
or text at 605.937.7836
to start your FREE
insurance review today!
South Dakota Homeowners Insurance Coverage
BHFCU Insurance’s homeowners insurance policies include, but are not limited to:
- Dwelling: Covers the cost to rebuild your home, but does not include the value of your land.
- Other structures: Covers other structures on your property like a shed, detached garage, etc.
- Personal property: Covers your personal belongings within your policy limitations.
- Loss of use: Covers temporary living costs if your home is being repaired for a covered loss.
- Personal liability: Covers damages for which you are legally liable.
- Medical payments: Covers additional medical expenses when others are injured on your property.
- Scheduled personal property: Covers specific valuable items.
- Review your insurance policy with an agent.
- Call at 605.718.7888 or text us at 605.937.7836 to file a claim.
- If you have a quick question, text us at 605.937.7836.