South Dakota Business Insurance
South Dakota Business Insurance Coverage
BHFCU Insurance for business coverage includes, but is not limited to:
- General liability: Covers damages for which you are legally liable.
- Commercial auto: Covers your vehicles when used for business purposes.
- Commercial property: Covers the building used for your business.
- Commercial umbrella: Increases the liability coverage amount for which you are liable. Without an umbrella policy, if you lose a lawsuit you may be responsible for millions of dollars.
- Professional liability: Helps protect companies that provide advice to customers.
- Workers compensation: Provides wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured on the job.