South Dakota Business Insurance
Your time is best spent running your business, so you need the peace of mind that comes from having the proper insurance coverage. Black Hills Federal Credit Union’s business insurance experts are ready to help you review your current coverage. BHFCU Insurance can explain your options and make sure you are protected against burglaries, fire, flood, and more. BHFCU Insurance is dedicated to providing the right coverage for your company’s unique needs. Call us at 605.718.7888
or text at 605.937.7836
to start your FREE
insurance review today!
South Dakota Business Insurance Coverage
BHFCU Insurance for business coverage includes, but is not limited to:
- General liability: Covers damages for which you are legally liable.
- Commercial auto: Covers your vehicles when used for business purposes.
- Commercial property: Covers the building used for your business.
- Commercial umbrella: Increases the liability coverage amount for which you are liable. Without an umbrella policy, if you lose a lawsuit you may be responsible for millions of dollars.
- Professional liability: Helps protect companies that provide advice to customers.
- Workers compensation: Provides wage replacement and medical benefits to employees injured on the job.
- Review your insurance policy with an agent.
- Call at 605.718.7888 or text us at 605.937.7836 to file a claim.
- If you have a quick question, text us at 605.937.7836.