Join us for our 30th Annual Member Auto Sale in Rapid City. Shop a great selection of member-owned vehicles, with on-site financing available. Local radio stations will be broadcasting live during the event. We can't wait to see you there!
DOWNLOAD OUR REGISTRATION FORM
- As a BHFCU Member, you are able to register your vehicle for sale by downloading our form and returning to one of our Member Service Centers. Registration forms are also available to fill out at any Rapid City Member Service Center. Please return the form by June 5th.
- Don't wait to register! Sale is limited to 100 cars, pickups and motorcycles.
- If you are interested in selling campers, boats and recreational vehicles please contact us at 605-718-1818.
- Sellers are required to stay with their vehicle at all times during the sale.
- Construction and heavy equipment will not be permitted.
MEMBER AUTO SALE DETAILS
- Sale is open to the public - Anyone can buy!
- On-site vehicle financing is available with rates as low as 3.49% APR. Speak to one of our expert lenders.
- Sale location is 2700 North Plaza Drive, Rapid City - Corporate Office
- Sale time is 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday, June 8, 2019.
Rates effective as of May 1, 2019, and subject to change without notice. (APR = Annual Percentage Rate)
Black Hills Federal Credit Union offers a tiered-pricing program. This allows as many members as possible to obtain financing. Your individual rate will be determined by the type and/or age of collateral offered, length of the loan, and your credit history. We welcome your application!
Loan Payment Example: At 5.49% annual percentage rate (APR) for a 60 month term with 0% down, monthly payments are calculated at $19.10 per $1,000.00 borrowed.
*Not all borrowers will qualify for lowest APR or 0% down. To find out if you qualify, call BHFCU at 605-718-1818 or 1-800-482-2428 or ask your Black Hills Area auto dealer.
Note: Any vehicles with over 110,000 miles have a maximum term of 36 months. Some terms subject to minimum amount financed.
A 1% reduction in the Value and Rebuilder interest rates on automobile, recreational vehicle, personal, mobile home, and home equity loans will be given to those members who have successfully completed the Credit When Credit is Due course. This discount does not apply to line of credit loans or credit cards.