Pay With Your Phone
Your phone is an important part of your daily life. With our convenient mobile payment services for Apple, Android, and Samsung devices, you can use your smartphone to make purchases online and at many of your favorite stores. It’s a quick, secure way to pay. Add your BHFCU debit or credit card today.
It's never been easier to pay merchants
- Download and use Apple Pay, Android Pay, and Samsung Pay with your personal or business accounts
- Look for the Pay Wave or Apple Pay symbol and hold your phone near the terminal while placing your finger on the TouchID™ pad for Apple Pay
- Samsung Pay and Android Pay work similarly. Look for the Pay Wave symbol and hold your phone near the terminal and place your finger on the fingerprint reader or enter your password
- Payments are automatically deducted from your BHFCU debit card or charged to your BHFCU credit card, depending on which payment method you choose in your mobile wallet
- Only your device account information is transmitted to the reader, not your card information, which enhances security
Set up Apple Pay
- Get started by adding your debit, credit, or prepaid cards to your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac.
- Go to the Wallet App and tap Add Credit or Debit Card.
- Follow the steps to add a new card. You will be prompted for a one-time entry of a few account details, like your name, address, card number, expiration date, and the three-digit card verification value (CVV) that can be found on the back of your card.
- If your BHFCU VISA card is connected to your iTunes account, you may be offered an option to use it as your default account for Apple Pay. You can add other cards as well.
- Visit apple.com/apple-pay for more details
*When entering card details
, only raised letter cards can be read by camera. Flat card information will need to be entered manually.
Set up Samsung Pay
- If the app is not preloaded on your Samsung phone, download the app in your Google Play Store. Once you have the app downloaded on your Samsung device, open the app and sign in or create an account
- Open the Samsung Pay app and touch ADD
- You can either allow the app to access your camera to capture your card information, or you can enter card manually
- Once your card information is complete, touch NEXT
- You will then be prompted to receive a One Time Passcode. Retrieve your passcode and enter it in the app and touch SUBMIT
- Next you will enter your signature and touch SAVE, then DONE
- You can use your fingerprint, PIN, or password for your verification method. If you to use a PIN or password instead of your fingerprint, you will be required to set one up for your phone if you do not already have one set up
- Visit samsung.com/us/samsung-pay for more details
Set up Android Pay
For most Android Phones with OS KitKat 4.4 or higher and NFC capability.
- Simply download the Android Pay app from the Google Play Store
- Open the app and touch the + symbol
- Follow the instructions to add your BHFCU cards
- You will then be prompted to receive a One-Time Passcode. Retrieve your passcode and enter it in the app.
- if you do not already have a screen lock set up, you will be prompted to set up a PIN or fingerprint ID.
- To make a purchase, unlock your phone, hold it up to the point of sale terminal and wait for the checkmark.
- Make sure your BHFCU card of choice is selected as the default card.
- Visit android.com/pay for more details.
If you experience problems loading your card, call 605.718.1818 so we can help. We're available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. During the call, we'll verify your identity and then activate your card with your mobile wallet.
Mobile Payment FAQs
How do I change my default card to my BHFCU card in Apple Pay?
The credit or debit card associated with your iTunes account or the first card you add to Apple Pay is automatically your default card. To change your default card:
- Go to Settings – Wallet and Apple Pay
- Tap "Default Card"
- Choose your BHFCU card
Which merchants are participating?
You can use Apple Pay, Samsung Pay or Android Pay at more than 220,000 locations, including Subway, McDonald’s, Foot Locker, Walgreens, Office Depot, Lynn's DakotaMarts in Hot Springs, Custer and Lead, and many other merchants nationwide
Apply for a Card
New Digital Services
We've upgraded Online and Mobile Banking to include convenient, new services and features to help you more efficiently manage your accounts. You can now easily view your ScoreCard Rewards points balance in Online and Mobile banking, take advantage of Direct Connect for Quicken™ and QuickBooks™, and more. Look for these services in Online Banking now!
Read Full Article
Black Hills FCU Employees Support Local Non-Profits
Learn more about how BHFCU’s members and employees are working together to improve lives through community projects to support the Custer Storehouse Food Pantry, Pierre Area Referral Service's BackPack Program, Wall High School Parents/Post Prom Committee, and more.
Read Full Article
Black Hills FCU Expands Into Sioux Falls with Second Location
We are excited to offer our members living and traveling in the Sioux Falls area a second location at the corner of 41st Street and Hawthorne Avenue. The location joins our Marion Road Member Service Center, opened in January.
Read Full Article